The Journal of Innovation for Inclusive Development (JIID) invites manuscripts/ articles/ research contributions under the following categories:
- Research Articles: Not exceeding 6,000 words*.
- General Articles: Not exceeding 4,000 words
- Review Articles: Not exceeding 8,000 words
- Research Communication: Not exceeding 1,200 words
- Book Review: Not exceeding 2,000 words
- News: Not exceeding 800 words
- Correspondence: Not exceeding 600 words
- Opinion: Not exceeding 1,000 words and including maximum one display item
* Research articles exceeding 6,000 words may be accepted based on the nature of research. However, prior permission of the Editor will be required before the manuscript is submitted in such cases.
Click here to learn more about each of these manuscript categories.
Manuscripts should be typed and single-spaced using Times New Roman font and 12 font-size in an A4 document. The pages should be numbered consecutively, starting with the title page and through the text and reference list. The manuscript should be ordered as follows: Title page, abstract, keywords, text, acknowledgements, references. Tables and Figures should be included within the text and should be appropriately titled (see below).
The title page should contain Title, Authors, Affiliations, and Corresponding author and address. The title should be brief, specific and amenable to indexing. Not more than five keywords should be indicated separately; these should be chosen carefully and must not be phrases of several words. Abstract should convey the main points of the paper, outline the results and conclusions, and explain the significance of the results.
Click here to learn more about preparing the manuscript before submitting it to JIID.